Click HERE to view the Premium Art Deadlines List.

Thursday, February 17, 2005

Thursday, February 17, 2005

45+ degrees. Almost clear skies. Breezy. Frozen fish, number 12, in the little pond. Some animal digging in the grass/topsoil in number 20, 21, and 24. A pair of swans were sighted near Sousa's Rock. Tiny tornado at post number 60. I was dumbfounded and stopped dead in my tracks. It varied from a foot to four feet across and two feet high to six or more high. It lasted a minimum of 30 seconds and maybe as long as a minute or more. If only I had my video camera, I thought, completely forgetting the two photo cameras in my hands.



Click here to see the rest of the February 17, 2005 photos...

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Click HERE to view the Premium Art Deadlines List.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?