Click HERE to view the Premium Art Deadlines List.

Thursday, February 24, 2005

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

35 degrees. Some nice clouds. Just enough clouds. Cassady gets into her first dog fight. A female, black Lab, I think. This dog did not back down when Cassady snapped at her to indicate the meeting and greeting was over. It came after her a second time. Then I moved in between the two of them. The owner, a niced lady, suggested I could kick her dog for being so bad. No, I replied, I'm just trying to get between the two of them. Then there were a number of long conversations with two other dog owners--and their dogs, who did not want me to stop scratching their backs. The large Golden Retriever saw me coming, a scond time, about half way around, and ran towards me for more scratching and rubbing.



Click here to see the rest of the February 23, 2005 photos...

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Click HERE to view the Premium Art Deadlines List.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?