Click HERE to view the Premium Art Deadlines List.

Monday, April 11, 2005

Monday, April 11, 2005

45 degrees--plus a strong breeze making it feel colder at times. Most of my walk was accompanied by the sound of military jets flying in circles around and over Boston. Perhaps something to do with Red Sox opening home game. Lots of geese activity on the small pond. Missed a couple of shots, and barely got the geese in the frame in most. The dark spot at the bottom of the just referenced photo (number 3) is the Sun overwhelming the super cheap pixels in the super cheap camera used for these photos. These geese are fighting over mating rights. All the shots are of one goose, or another, chasing a competitor away. In images 7 and 8 you can see a goose on the far right. There's this odd smell that reminds me of growing up on a farm around post 1000. Its strongest when the wind comes from the east. I noticed it a few days ago for the first time. Frustrating day. I really MUST get myself a better digital camera. My routine varied today by making several trips up the switchbacks. Four times up, three times down. Then I forgot to take the last picture available on the camera. So I took a picture of the screen seen just before a set of pictures is downloaded to the laptop--for processing and uploading to the web.



Click here to see the rest of the April 11, 2005 photos...

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Click HERE to view the Premium Art Deadlines List.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?